This is the third version of the well-known extension for the Amiga 600 called PiggyBackNot!
This time we added RGB2HDMI (and implemented three IC chips from the original board into the small CPLD XC9536XL).
Now you can use all turbo cards for the Amiga 600 with RGB2HDMI together!
- 1MB additional CHIP RAM
- Implemented RGB2HDMI logics in small CPLD
- RPI Zero connector
- integrated denise adapter on flex ffc cable.
- RTC Socket
- 3 x Clockprot
- Slim construction, you don't must change trapdor plactic covers as simmilar modules.
- module don't collision with turbo cards.
- flex mHDMI to HDMI ffc cable included
RPI zero module is not included - indicative used only !
PiggyBackNot! v3 installed into Amiga 600