Programator model: HW-USBN-2A
Obsługa układów takich jak:
MachXO, MachXO3, MachXO2, MachXO, LatticeXP2, ispMach 4000ZE, ispMach 4000 V/B/C/Z, ECP, ECP5, LatticeECP3, LatticeECP2/M, LatticeSC/M.
Programowanie poprzez złącze USB typu -"B" , za pomocą standardowego kabla USB do podłączenia KOMPUTERA.
Zasilany PRZEZ PORT USB, nie wymaga zewnętrznego zasilania;
Wsparcie dla programu ISPEVER
Obsługa: WIN 2 K, WIN XP, WIN7 32, WIN8.1 WIN7 64 WIN8 Linux
Wsparcie dla JTAG, wewnętrzny FLASH, tryb SPI FLASH programowania, itp
Pin link description:
(1) SCLK/TCK is connected to the chip's SCLK/TCK pin.
(2) GND The public ground of the downloader and the target board is connected to the internal 2 and 4 pins. When it is used, one of the feet 2 and 4 needs to be connected to the ground of the target board.
(3) MODE/TMS is connected to the MODE/TMS pin of the chip.
(4) The GND downloader is also a common ground of the target board, and its internal 2 and 4 pins are connected. In use, it is necessary to connect one of the feet 2 and 4 to the ground of the target board.
(5) SDI/TDI is connected to the chip's SDI/TDI pin.
(6). VCC is used to detect whether the target board connected to the downloader is powered on. It is not used to power the target board. The official downloader does not have the ability to supply power to the target board. This needs attention.
(7) SDO/TDO is connected to the SDO/TDO pin of the chip.
(8), INTI Need to connect this pin when downloading and debugging some chips, not every chip needs to be connected.
(9) TRST It is necessary to connect this pin when downloading and debugging certain chips. Not every chip needs to be connected.
(10) PROG/ispEN needs to connect this pin when downloading and debugging certain chips. Not every chip needs to be connected.